Monday, October 24, 2011

Shifting Gears a little....

I've been evaluating where I want to take this blog and what I really want to accomplish with it.  Most of my recent posts have been in reviewing products, and while I do think that reviews can be helpful for people that are trying to make a decision on whether to purchase an item or not, I feel I need to be doing more.  My desire is to truly help people become self-sufficient, save money & be prepared for any event.

I will still continue with my review of products, but I will also begin posting more "how to's and preparedness" type posts and videos on our new
YouTube Channel.  Speaking of reviews, I called Shelf Reliance (SR) customer service last week, to check on my order for the remaining items to continue my "Recipe Challenge Project".  SR is moving to a new facility, so shipping has been affected during the move and I wanted to be sure that my order from Oct 4th had not been "lost" in transition.  I was assured that it would be shipped out this week, so I hope to be back on track with the project before the end of the week.

In the meantime, I'll be posting a project on preparing to "bug out", complete with pics and video.  Also, if you get a chance, checkout
http://survivalcache.com/urban-survival/ - Excellent article!

Be back tomorrow! Stay safe & ready,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment